The Existential Buddhist encourages the posting of comments and believes in fostering a community of readers interested in exploring the Dharma. It welcomes a diversity of opinions and points of view. The Existential Buddhist reserves the right, however, to edit and/or delete inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes:
1) Comments that are disparaging, belittling, and/or demeaning, or that focus on the personalities of commenters rather than the ideas they have discussed.
2) Comments that are slanderous or libelous.
3) Comments that promote a product or service.
4) Comments that have no relevance to posted articles.
5) Comments that are meritless and offensive.